Dark deep patchouli right out of the 70's!
Patchouli oil is an essential oil derived from the leaves of the patchouli plant, a type of aromatic herb. In order to produce patchouli oil, the leaves and stems of the plant are harvested and allowed to dry out. They then undergo a distillation process to extract the essential oil.
Potential Uses & Benefits:
- May help treat dry skin
- May help reduce inflammation
- May relieve cold, headache and stomach ache symptoms
- May help reduce depression
- Provides feelings of relaxation and eases stress and anxiety
- May help control dandruff and oiliness in hair
- May help reduce appetite
- 100% pure essential oil
- Woody herbaceous scent
- Choose from a variety bottles and sizes
- For external use only
Click Here to create a custom blend
Click Here to view The Soap Opera's entire collection of Pure Perfume and Essential Oils