Spicy and warming Bay essential oil is known for stimulating circulation.
Bay essential oil (Laurus nobilis) is extracted from the leaves of evergreen Bay tree through steam distillation. Its fragrance is spicy, herbaceous and warm - mildly resembling clove oil.
Possible benefits and uses:
- Known to relieve migraines, rheumatism, dandruff, congestion, arthritis, earache and high blood pressure.
- Known to strengthen gums, relieve nerve pressure, aids joint and muscle pain.
- Known to prevent sagging of skin and lowers chances of hemorrhages.
- Known to prevent infections of wounds and bacterial growth
- It promotes circulation if used on low diluted.
- If massaged with this oil helps to promote healing of strains and sprains.
- It is useful for skin breakouts and razor burns.
- It is used to treat colds, dental infections, dental abscesses and skin infections.
- It clears fatigue, mental confusion and provides thought clarity.
- 100% pure essential oil
- Spicy, herbal, warm scent
- Choose from a variety bottles and sizes
- For external use only
Click Here to create a custom blend
Click Here to view The Soap Opera's entire collection of Pure Perfume and Essential Oils