Bay essential oil (Laurus nobilis) is extracted from the leaves of evergreen Bay tree through steam distillation. Its fragrance is spicy, herbaceous and warm - mildly resembling clove oil.
Possible benefits and uses:
- Known to relieve migraines, rheumatism, dandruff, congestion, arthritis, earache and high blood pressure.
- Known to strengthen gums, relieve nerve pressure, aids joint and muscle pain.
- Known to prevent sagging of skin and lowers chances of hemorrhages.
- It promotes circulation if used on low diluted.
- If massaged with this oil helps to promote healing of strains and sprains.
- It is useful for skin breakouts and razor burns.
- It clears fatigue, mental confusion and provides thought clarity.
- For external use only
- In a Euro Dropper bottle for easy dispensing
New to essential oils, or looking for more ways to incorporate essential oils into your life? Check out our About Essential Oils page!