In a bottle that will brighten up any bathroom or kitchen, the Inis Sea Mineral Hand Wash is scented with the sparkling fragrance of Inis – it’s like a mini escape to the seashore every time you wash your hands.
- Sparkling citrus top notes of Sicilian lemon and marine notes
- Heart notes of geranium and lily of the valley
- Base notes of sandalwood, oak moss, and light spicy notes of clove that ground the fragrance like warm sand between your toes
- Naturally nourishing and detoxifying properties of seaweed and sea minerals moisturise the skin
- Aloe vera gently cleanses and soothes
- Made in Ireland
- Paraben free
- Never tested on animals
Ingredients – Aqua, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerine, Parfum, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Methyl Oleoyl Taurate, Lauryl Glucoside, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isothionate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Fucus Vesculosis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Extract, Aqua Maris Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, CI 42090 (FD&C Blue No 1), CI 17200 (D&C Red 33).
For over thirty years, Inis has been creating perfumes and toiletries inspired by the magic, beauty and nature of Ireland. Independent and passionate, they operate from a converted farmhouse in County Wicklow. They are devoted to the habitat they take their inspiration from and are proud to be a core supporter of the Irish Whale & Dolphin Group, a group dedicated to the protection, conservation, and better understanding of whales and dolphins in Irish waters and around the world. Their work helps ensure that the seas of the world will continue to be a source of delight and joy for generations to come.