Full of natural botanical oils and skin replenishing sea mineral and seaweed extracts, the Inis Sea Mineral Hand Lotion is the perfect companion to their Sea Mineral Hand Wash. Light, fast absorbing, and highly nourishing to the skin, shea butter, grapeseed oil, and oat lipids deeply moistuirise, while glycerine and hyaluronic acid lock in moisture for lasting hydration. Formulated with added vitamins B and E, this restorative blend leaves hands noticeably smoother and softer with the light, sparkling scent of Inis the Energy of the Sea.
- Sparkling citrus top notes of Sicilian lemon and marine notes
- Heart notes of geranium and lily of the valley
- Base notes of sandalwood, oak moss, and light spicy notes of clove that ground the fragrance like warm sand between your toes
- Light, fast absorbing and highly nourishing to the skin
- Shea butter, grapeseed oil and oat lipids deeplu moisturise
- Glycerine and hylauronic acid lock in moisture for lasting hydration
- Added vitamins B and E - leaving hands noticeably smoother and softer
- All with the light, sparkling scent of Inis the Energy of the Sea
Ingredients - Aqua, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Glycerine, Polyglyceryl-3 Dicitrate/Stearate, Glyceryl Monostearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum, Cellulose, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Xantham Gum, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernal Oil, Cocopheryl, Panthenol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Laminaria Digitata, Fucus Vesculosis Extract, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Aqua Maris Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate
For over thirty years, Inis has been creating perfumes and toiletries inspired by the magic, beauty and nature of Ireland. Independent and passionate, they operate from a converted farmhouse in County Wicklow. They are devoted to the habitat they take their inspiration from and are proud to be a core supporter of the Irish Whale & Dolphin Group, a group dedicated to the protection, conservation, and better understanding of whales and dolphins in Irish waters and around the world. Their work helps ensure that the seas of the world will continue to be a source of delight and joy for generations to come.