Inis the Energy of the Sea Body Lotion is enriched with deep moisturizing shea butter and skin-restoring ingredients from the sea – packed with vitamins, minerals and trace elements that can help nourish the skin. Smooth on after bath or shower to seal in moisture and leave skin smoothed and scented with Inis Energy of the Sea – the sparkling scent that makes you feel happy!
- Sparkling citrus top notes of Sicilian lemon and marine notes
- Heart notes of geranium and lily of the valley
- Base notes of sandalwood, oak moss, and light spicy notes of clove that ground the fragrance like warm sand between your toes
- Nutrient-rich seaweed extracts for lasting skin hydration
- Deep moisturising shea butter nourishes and protects skin
- Antioxidant rich Vitamin E and Provitamin B5 to help keep skin supple and conditioned
- Made in Ireland
- Paraben free
- Never tested on animals
Ingredients – Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Steareth-21, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-8 Distearate, Steareth-2, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Octydodecanol, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate
For over thirty years, Inis has been creating perfumes and toiletries inspired by the magic, beauty and nature of Ireland. Independent and passionate, they operate from a converted farmhouse in County Wicklow. They are devoted to the habitat they take their inspiration from and are proud to be a core supporter of the Irish Whale & Dolphin Group, a group dedicated to the protection, conservation, and better understanding of whales and dolphins in Irish waters and around the world. Their work helps ensure that the seas of the world will continue to be a source of delight and joy for generations to come.