Got Ink? Keep it conditioned and protected with the Badger Organic Tattoo Aftercare Balm. Dry skin is the enemy of new or existing body art. Badger’s soothing Tattoo Balm with moisturizing Coconut and Tamanu oil will help keep your skin soft and smooth and your ink bold and vibrant! Pure and gentle essential oils exude a subtle, natural aroma.
- 100% Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, and Gluten-Free.
- For use on new or existing tattoos, or on any parched or sensitive skin.
- Lightweight and non-greasy.
- 25% Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA.
- No added fragrance—just the subtle aroma of pure and gentle essential oils, plant extracts, and emollient butters.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
- Made in the USA.
Ingredients – *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *†Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, *Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E),*Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Resin Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract.
*=Certified Organic †=25% Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA ◊=Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Badger is a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly company nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire. They blend the finest organic plant extracts, exotic oils, beeswax, and minerals to make the safest, most effective products possible to soothe, heal, protect and otherwise treat your body. They work hard, have fun, and incorporate honesty, respect, and integrity into everything they do.