Nourish and protect your skin with this mineral sunscreen cream, ideal for long days in the surf and sun. Made with just 4 simple ingredients, it’s the first formula ever to achieve the rigorous reef-friendly Protect Land + Sea Certification. Active ingredient: 22.5% uncoated clear zinc oxide. Badger’s clear zinc oxide sunscreens are less whitening on the skin and just as safe and effective as standard non-nano zinc oxide mineral sunscreens.
- Water-resistant for at least 80min.
- 98% certified organic ingredients.
- Broad-spectrum – excellent UVA/UVB protection.
- Family-friendly, reef-friendly and biodegradable.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
- Made in the USA and certified cruelty-free.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%
Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Beeswax, Sunflower Vitamin E.
98% Organic Ingredients - Certified by NSF
100% Non-GMO - Certified by NSF
Badger is a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly company nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire. They blend the finest organic plant extracts, exotic oils, beeswax, and minerals to make the safest, most effective products possible to soothe, heal, protect and otherwise treat your body. They work hard, have fun, and incorporate honesty, respect, and integrity into everything they do.