Enriched with sea minerals and hand harvested seaweed extracts, Inis the Energy of the Sea Nourishing Hand Cream delivers repairing moisture with the bright, ocean-fresh scent of Inis. A concentrated, nutrient-rich blend in a 20% shea butter base, added argan oil also helps nourish and protect hands and cuticles. Use daily for noticeably softer, smoother hands. Your hands will love you for it!
- Sparkling citrus top notes of Sicilian lemon and marine notes
- Heart notes of geranium and lily of the valley
- Base notes of sandalwood, oak moss, and light spicy notes of clove that ground the fragrance like warm sand between your toes
- A fast absorbing, nutrient-rich hand therapy blend
- Sea minerals and seaweed extracts help boost hydration throughout the day
- Shea butter and argan oil deeply moisturise and sooth the skin
- Antioxidant rich vitamins B and E help condition and protect the skin
- Made in Ireland
- Paraben free
- Never tested on animals
Ingredients – Water (Aqua), Butrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), Glyceryl Sterate, Peg-100 Sterate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Polyacrylamide, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laminara Digitata, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Laureth 7, Maris Sal, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Alpha-Isomethylonone, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate
For over thirty years, Inis has been creating perfumes and toiletries inspired by the magic, beauty and nature of Ireland. Independent and passionate, they operate from a converted farmhouse in County Wicklow. They are devoted to the habitat they take their inspiration from and are proud to be a core supporter of the Irish Whale & Dolphin Group, a group dedicated to the protection, conservation, and better understanding of whales and dolphins in Irish waters and around the world. Their work helps ensure that the seas of the world will continue to be a source of delight and joy for generations to come.