The Root Seeking Balance line combines the science of aromatherapy with color therapy, allowing the stresses of your day to fade away.
Fragrance: Tonka & Cedarwood
- 6.5-Ounce jarred candle, burns up to 65 hours
- Essential oil-based fragrances
- All-natural soy wax blend colored with vegetable-based dyes
- Sustainable wooden wick for a comforting crackle
- 6.5 oz candle burns for up to 65 hours
Amos Ives Root was inspired by a swarm of bees that landed on his window to begin his very first business – beekeeping. For nearly 150 years since then, the Root name has been synonymous with beekeeping, honey, pure beeswax, and the highest quality candles. Some refer to Root as “America’s First Family of Beekeeping”.
Today, Root candles can confidently lay claim to making “The best candles in America, made in America since 1869.” Root Candle Seeking Balance Jar Candles are made from an all-natural soy wax blend, colored with all-natural vegetable based dyes, have a sustainable wooden wick that produces a comforting crackle, and come with Earth-friendly packaging printed with soy inks.