The Jack Black Extra Rich Body Hydrator is a rich, yet lightweight body lotion that incorporates Shea and Cupuacu Butters in a unique Sheer Butter Complex to offer intensive, yet lightweight hydration to body skin without feeling heavy or greasy. Enriched with Meadowfoam, Olive Fruit and Argan Oils this lotion continuously nourishes skin providing all-day, sheer moisturization. A combination of Coffee Seed Oil, rich in Omega 6, and Organic Green Tea provides antioxidants and helps firm skin for improved tone and texture.
What's In It:
- Cupuacu Butter - Creamy and emollient butter that promotes smoothness and softness. Its high water absorption capacity allows it to provide long lasting hydration.
- Coffee Seed Oil - One of the best free radical scavengers, with skin firming and natural anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Organic Green Tea - A potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Ginger Root - Recognized as the most complete antioxidant for skin, with additional anti-inflammatory and skin firming benefits.
- Argan Oil - Intensely moisturizing and high in antioxidants, with skin-soothing, natural anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Olive Fruit Oil - An excellent emollient that softens the skin. It is non-greasy and penetrates the skin without clogging pores. It provides relief for dry and sensitive skin.
How To Use - Generously apply all over body skin following shower, or anytime skin feels dry or tight. For maximum moisturization, apply to slightly moist skin.
Jack Black is a leading brand in the prestige men's skin care market. The company was founded in 2000 as a response to a void in the skin care marketplace. At the time few, if any, companies were offering premium quality, high-performance, easy-to-use grooming products for men. They believe better skincare starts with the best ingredients. Their ultimate goal, and their greatest reward, is to win your trust with products that help you look and feel your absolute best.