Breastfeeding is a special time for mom and baby to bond. Sensitive nipples can get in the way of a healthy experience. With just five simple ingredients, the Certified Organic and 100% Natural Badger Organic Nursing Balm soothes and protects while the natural aroma of coconut oil and beeswax lifts your spirits. Hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested. Easy to apply and lanolin-free.
- Just five simple, all natural and certified organic ingredients: sunflower, beeswax, coconut oil, extra virgin olive oil, and carnauba wax!
- Hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested—safe for mom and baby.
- Soothes and protects nipples.
- Certified Gluten-Free and no added fragrance—just the light, natural aroma of beeswax and coconut oil.
- Travel-friendly—toss one in your diaper bag or purse. Also great to bring to the hospital or birthing center.
- Free from artificial ingredients, fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, synthetics, lanolin, or harsh ingredients.
Ingredients – *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *◊Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnuba) Wax. *=Certified Organic ◊=Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Badger is a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly company nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire. They blend the finest organic plant extracts, exotic oils, beeswax, and minerals to make the safest, most effective products possible to soothe, heal, protect and otherwise treat your body. They work hard, have fun, and incorporate honesty, respect, and integrity into everything they do.