Today, Root candles can confidently lay claim to making “The best candles in America, made in America since 1869.” Root Candle Seeking Balance Jar Candles are made from an all-natural soy wax blend, colored with all-natural vegetable based dyes,have a sustainable wooden wick that produces a comforting crackle, and come with Earth-friendly packaging printed with soy inks.
- 6.5-Ounce jarred candle, burns up to 65 hours
- Pure essential oils used for scents
- Made with an all-natural soy wax blend, colored with all-natural vegetable based dyes, sustainable wooden wick for a comforting crackle
- Earth-friendly packaging printed with soy inks
- Since 1869, Root Candles of Medina, Ohio has been an industry-leading, family-owned company renowned for innovative ideas, aesthetic enhancements that the highest standards of quality
- Detoxify- Spearmint & Tea Tree
- Empower- Lavandin & Patchouli
- Energize- Rosemary & Eucalyptus
- Enlighten- Cedar & Verbena
- Meditate- Vetyver & Olibanum
- Relax- Geranium & Lavender
- Relieve- Eucalyptus & Menthol
- Revitalize- Coriander & Sage
- Seduce- Patchouli & Anise
Amos Ives Root was inspired by a swarm of bees that landed on his window to begin his very first business – beekeeping. For nearly 150 years since then, the Root name has been synonymous with beekeeping, honey, pure beeswax, and the highest quality candles. Some refer to Root as “America’s First Family of Beekeeping”.
|Did you know? |
We offer discounts for quantity purchase on this item!
|And Free Shipping for lower 48 state orders over $50! (Orders over 20 pounds billed at cost.)Your discount will be automatically calculated for you at checkout.|