The Jack Black Extra Rich Body Hydrator is a rich, yet lightweight body lotion that incorporates Shea and Cupuacu Butters in a unique Sheer Butter Complex to offer intensive, yet lightweight hydration to body skin without feeling heavy or greasy. Enriched with Meadowfoam, Olive Fruit and Argan Oils this lotion continuously nourishes skin providing all-day, sheer moisturization. A combination of Coffee Seed Oil, rich in Omega 6, and Organic Green Tea provides antioxidants and helps firm skin for improved tone and texture.
- Cupuacu Butter – Creamy and emollient butter that promotes smoothness and softness. Its high water absorption capacity allows it to provide long lasting hydration.
- Coffee Seed Oil – One of the best free radical scavengers, with skin firming and natural anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Organic Green Tea – A potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Ginger Root – Recognized as the most complete antioxidant for skin, with additional anti-inflammatory and skin firming benefits.
- Argan Oil – Intensely moisturizing and high in antioxidants, with skin-soothing, natural anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Olive Fruit Oil – An excellent emollient that softens the skin. It is non-greasy and penetrates the skin without clogging pores. It provides relief for dry and sensitive skin.
How To Use – Generously apply all over body skin following shower, or anytime skin feels dry or tight. For maximum moisturization, apply to slightly moist skin.
Family owned and operated out of Carrollton, Texas, since day one and still run by the original founders, Jack Black has grown to become the #1 best-selling men’s skincare brand* because their gut feeling turned out to be true—namely, that the modern man wanted something he wasn’t getting: Nothing complicated. Nothing cosmetic. Just superior skincare.
The process has been humbling at times. Getting guys to get serious about skincare and great grooming can be as challenging as it is rewarding. But the frustration, the setbacks, the wrong turns—they’re easier to stomach when you know what you’re doing matters, when those mistakes are instrumental in helping you become the very best at what you do.
More than 17 years later, their promise—to use the best ingredients, to make no-nonsense products that work as advertised, to never test their products on animals—remains intact.
They believe better skincare starts with the best ingredients. Their ultimate goal, and their greatest reward, is to win your trust with products that help you look and feel your absolute best.
Free Shipping for lower 48 state orders over $50! (Orders over 20 pounds billed at cost.)