Go out and enjoy the sun, but only after applying the Badger SPF 30 Lavender sunscreen. Formulated with good-for-your-skin ingredients like organic seabuckthorn, vitamin E and sunflower oil, it protects against UVA and UVB rays with zinc oxide, a safe physical blocker. Did we mention that it’s also reef friendly, sweat and water resistant for 40 minutes, and has a sublime lavender scent? You’ve just found your new go-to natural sunscreen for the whole family!
- Safely blocks the sun’s harmful rays with non-nano mineral Zinc Oxide.
- Water and sweat resistant for 40 minutes.
- Made with organic and skin-soothing Sunflower oil, Beeswax, and vitamin E.
- Naturally scented with organic Bulgarian Lavender.
- Contains vitamin- and antioxidant-rich Seabuckthorn and Sunflower oil.
- Reef friendly, biodegradable, and certified cruelty-free.
- Non-GMO certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient: Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
Base Ingredients: *Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract. *=Certified Organic
98% Organic Ingredients Certified by NSF
Badger is a small, family-owned, family-run, and family-friendly company nestled in the woods of Gilsum, New Hampshire. They blend the finest organic plant extracts, exotic oils, beeswax, and minerals to make the safest, most effective products possible to soothe, heal, protect and otherwise treat your body. They work hard, have fun, and incorporate honesty, respect, and integrity into everything they do.