|Option Cost & Delivery Time|
|ORDERS OVER $50 RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES
(We select carrier service: UPS, Spee-Dee, or USPS)
***ORDERS Over 20 lbs Billed at Cost***
Few orders are over 20 pounds. If in doubt please call (608) 251-4051
|About Your Order
·Orders over $50 that qualify for free shipping will still qualify if they unavoidably drop below $50, e.g. product ordered is discontinued, etc.
·Order with confidence: We guarantee our products and services.
|We will do our best to process and ship each order the day or day after we receive it. The US Postal Service picks up Monday through Saturday; UPS and Spee-Dee, Monday through Friday.|
|PLEASE NOTE: When stock is available we ship as soon as possible, often the same day, or within 24-48 hours, Sundays excepted. If stock is unavailable you will receive timely notification and a refund will be issued if you choose to cancel any out of stock or backordered items.|
|PLEASE NOTE: Once your order has been processed and shipped delivery time is entirely out of our control. Normally shipping services are quite fast and efficient, but weather and other unpredictable factors, may delay deliveries. We cannot be responsible for delivery delays once an order has shipped. If ordering out of the United States of America, you may have to pay additional customs charges, and/or your customs may even reject the package. This is completely out of our control, since it is your countries regulations. If you have a preferred method of shipment, we are happy to ship it to your preferences, however you will then have to pay to have it shipped your preferred method.|
|All flat rate ($3.95) packages may be sent UPS, Spee-Dee, or USPS Priority Mail according to what is best and least expensive as determined by The Soap Opera.|
Note: We do NOT ship to fulfillment centers, such as Amazon fulfillment centers.
Expedited Shipping: Please contact us at [email protected], [email protected], or 608-251-4051 if your order has to arrive more quickly than ground service can manage. We will give you the estimated shipping charge; for example, Priority Mail Express, 1 or 2 days to New York, NY, $52.00 for a 5 pound package.
All Overseas Orders (including Canada, Latin America, South America):
We ship using USPS Priority Mail International. We will charge your order immediately after placement of order, and if shipping ends up being less than the estimate, we will refund you, however if shipping is more we will send an additional invoice for the difference before shipping (this is rare). When shipping to your country, we are not in charge of knowing your customs and countries laws. Please know your countries shipping/customs laws before placing your order. If ordering out of the United States of America, you may have to pay additional customs charges, and/or your customs may even reject the package. This is completely out of our control, since it is your countries regulations. In the event that your country rejects your package, and we do not receive the item back, we apologize but we cannot refund your item. If you would like an exact quote before you place your order, please send us an email at [email protected]
*We are unable to ship some products Overseas due to supplier relationships. Including but not limited to Burt’s Bees.
SPECIAL NOTE ON OVERSEAS SHIPPING RATES:
For overseas orders, we charge exactly what the U.S. Post Office charges us. Yes, major firms, such as Amazon, for example, do offer less costly overseas shipping options because, as a giant international company, they have much more leverage with shippers. For example, Amazon has an arrangement with the U.S. Postal Service in which the U.S. Post Office makes Sunday deliveries, at regular rates, for Amazon in busy U.S. delivery areas. Additionally, major firms, such as Amazon, often maintain their own fulfillment centers in other countries. By contrast, we are a single store in Wisconsin, so we must pay basically what any private citizen pays for shipping, and unfortunately, without negotiated discounts, shipping outside the U.S. using the U.S. Post Office can be very costly.
ORDERS WITH DIFFERING BILLING AND SHIPPING ADDRESSES:
All orders wishing to be shipped to an address other than the billing address will be subject to an additional layer of security for The Soap Opera® as well as the credit card holder. These measures include, but is not limited to, confirming the identity of the billing individual via order history, phone contact or email contact.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
Online Privacy Notice
UPDATED: FEBRUARY 2017
Information We Obtain
The types of information we collect on the Sites includes:
- Personal and business contact information (such as name, postal and email address, and telephone number); and
- other personal information you submit to us, such as information you provide to register for email alerts.
Information We Obtain By Automated Means:
We may use third-party web analytics services on our Sites, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how visitors use the Sites. The information obtained for this purpose (including your IP address and other information collected by automated means) will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers. To learn about opting out of Google Analytics, please click here.
The providers of third-party plug-ins and widgets on our Sites, such as embedded videos and social media sharing tools, may use automated means to collect information regarding your use of the Sites and your interactions with the plug-ins and widgets. This information is subject to the privacy policies or notices of the providers of the plug-ins and widgets.
Information about our cookie practices in the European Union is available here. To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before collecting personal information using cookies or similar automated means.
How We Use the Information We Obtain?
We may use the information described above to:
- Provide products and services to you, such as market commentary and email alerts;
- manage your orders
- send you promotional materials, newsletters and other communications
- create and manage your account
- communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, promotions, offers, surveys and market research
- respond to your inquiries
- verify your information
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing, improving and analyzing our products and services; managing our communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activity
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
Information We Share With Other People or Companies or Store
- We do NOT store credit cards, credit cards are processed by Stripe or Square and handled on their secure servers. We do have the ability to store credit cards in square however this is only done in the situation of corporate clients by request.
- NONE OTHER
- If customer orders the wrong product we ask that they pay for shipping to return item and to send the correct one to them.
- If The Soap Opera® sends the wrong product we will send a call tag to retrieve the item or give the item to the customer depending on shipping cost and value of the item. This will very per each item. We will then also send the correct item to the customer.
- We guarantee all of our house brand The Soap Opera® products. If one of our house brand products causes and allergic reaction we will return at full price or replace. This is per the customers request.
- We will return a product WITH a receipt at full price, less actual shipping costs, as long as at least over half of it is not used. No returns available for products where over half of it is used or straight razors unless they are defective.
- Products wanting to be returned WITHOUT a receipt will receive store credit but also follow the same regulations for return as with a receipt (See specifications in the above bullet point).
- If you receive a gift from The Soap Opera® and would like to return it, you can receive store credit at the cost of the items in the gift. It does however follow the usage policy 2 bullets above.
Other Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders that are sent to fulfillment warehouses or otherwise may have the potential to be resold as it is a violation of our policy with our vendors
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders which we assess to have a high potential for fraud.